So I’m glad to be back in Seattle and all…
- I’m cold… wearing a t-shirt, a button-up, and a hoody.
- America is expensive. Does it have to be so expensive?
- Yesterday was eventful: I straightened out my frequent flyer miles in person, passed a motorcycle accident scene, and my laptop died. If this had happened in Taipei, I’d be blogging the crap out of it. Here in Seattle, I’m kind of bored of it.
- Today: go to the gym, pull some weeds, clean up around here. Now: read some Chinese over some coffee and a blueberrry muffin.
- 醬油 jiàngyóu: soy sauce
- 辣汁 làzhī: hot sauce; chili sauce
- 黑胡椒 hēi hújiāo: black pepper
- 辣椒醬 làjiāo jiàng: hot sauce; chili sauce
- 打醬油 dǎjiàngyóu: (colloquial) it’s none of my business (I’m just here to buy soy sauce)
- 青椒牛柳 qīngjiāoniúliǔ: beef with green peppers