The gallery below has some spectacular pictures of I took in Seattle in the last couple days.
Here’s how my day today went:
- got up at 6, made myself some fried rice, did laundry
- yanked the morning glory. that’s right, I pulled some weeds. what?
- lunch at Ben Thanh Vietnamese restaurant; I had bun, the cold noodle salad with grilled pork, meatballs, grilled prawns, shrimp on a sugar cane.
- went swimming, soaked in the Jacuzzi for the first time in my life–as a kid it was always too hot for me.
- iced americano at Pioneer Roasting Company on Alki Beach
- worked out at my gym. that’s right.
- filled the gas tank
- rode the new Seattle Great Wheel with cowsin M. didn’t wait in line for tickets; jumped ahead of a bunch of people to get in a gondola. ran into my sister back on the ground
- delicious taiwanese hotpot at Gourmet Noodle Bowl (the Chinese name is 津津鍋).