It’ s my last 4 days in New York City, and if you’re in town, and you’d like to see me before I go, please join me! Here’s the plan.
- 10 am World Cup Soccer, Brazil vs. Portugal. Meet at 9:30 at Brazil Brazil Restaurant.
- 2:30 pm World Cup Soccer, Chile vs. Spain and Switzerland vs. Honduras. Meet 2:00 at Mudville 9.
- 7 pm Dinner in Chinatown. Llocation to be determined
- 10 pm picklebacks at The Whiskey Tavern.
- 12 am karaoke party at The Parlour (Upper West Side)
- 2:30 pm World Cup Soccer, USA vs. Ghana. Location to be determined.
- 8 pm Manhattan Samba gig: Brazilia Grill (Newark, NJ). Meet at 6pm at PATH Station (World Trade Center)
- 12 pm Manhattan Samba gig: NYC Gay Pride Parade. 5th Avenue. Meet 11 am at 5th Ave and West 38th St.
Monday is reserved for a doctor’s appointment, a Samba New York! rehearsal, and packing/shipping belongings. Tuesday evening is my flight to Las Vegas! Let me know if you can join me for any of the events above!