I feel like I accomplished a lot already in Vegas, and it’s not even Day 2 yet.. Here’s the bullet:
- had some tacos
- mailed stuff at the post office.
- transferred the deed of the house (by mistake!)
- bought a new practice pad and sticks
- haggled repinique prices… finally found one for $110
- met relatives from Arizona, Woodenville, and London England
- practiced pandeiro
- chilled in a 19th floor suite at the Red Rock Resort
- ate at a casino buffet
Not everyday is going to be this eventful. I think.