Today started foggy and dank. Later the sun came out, but right when I went to remark on it, the wind started blowing.
- got a cheap bowl of phở at Pho Bac, the place that started it all
- big fire in Sodo a the old Sunny Jim factory, southbound I-5 backed up for ten miles… I realize I miss Sunny Jim peanut butter
- took a required series of online courses today on how to spot a child molester… pretty unpleasant…
- went to the grocery store in plaid flannel pants and adidas slippers; brought shopping bag from Monoprix
- turned my borrowed caixa upside down and pretended it was a repinique
- found an English flag I got as pasalubong; wondering where in my townhouse to hang it… suggestions?
- wireless router came in the mail; ‘easy setup wizard’ refused to recognize the connection… had to do it manually
- no time to practice xaphoon or ukulele
- Yeshiva High School got hate-tagged, made me sad
- speaking of sad, this week’s This American Life: Life After Death is hauntingly sad, especially Act II: Soldier of Misfortune.