I had an awesome day today. Here it is by the bullet:
- When I arrived at school an early dismissal was announced due to threat of snow. 1) get out early, 2) no study hall. Double win!
- Actually taught a communicative French class (i.e., I tricked the students into cooperating)
- Mentored a student with is faith talk; it’s going to be great
- Taught an exceptional Spanish class
- Got a chicken salad wrap for lunch. I don’t think they charge me anymore
- Picked up my coress at the airport, he’s a cool guy
- Walked around Gassworks, Kite Hill, Burke Gillman trail until it started to hail on us
- Picked out some great pears at Uwajimaya
- Dinner at Honey Court (Honeycourt prawns, pea vines, almond friend chicken (!!!) egg flour soup)
- Spoke French all night like a champ, felt good about it, learned/relearned a bunch of words
- BM came over for PICKLEBACKS and a glass of port
- Chatted for a few minutes with Kiwi J, he still calls me moit
- Continued to receive praise for sPod work (and encouragement to start my own thang)
- Snow is on the ground now; no way there will be school tomorrow.
Also, it was my #1 Favorite Mama’s birthday. Life is good!