Esteemed gentle readers,
It’s time once again for another Crazy Ivan, the maneuver that captains of Russian submarines and Firefly-class space ships alike use, a sudden unexpected turn to get in the faces of whoever’s following.
BOO! I’m in your faces!
And now I shall ask you some questions; I would love it if you could answer some or all of them in the comments section below.
- What’s your name? Where are you at in the world?
- How did you find this blog? You’re not one of the people that found me looking for sex toys for dogs, are you?
- Which posts do you read? Are you here look at pictures of my chicken fried steak? Are you drawn to my intimate stories of hope and phonology? Can’t stop watching my dishes dry?
- Any idea why the Germans seem to like me? Of course I find the German people lovely, but I’m so surprised to see that the second highest number of hits to my blog come from Germany (after the USA) despite the fact that I have a shortage of German friends (I’m ashamed to admit it) and I rarely blog about German things… I suppose I do provide a lot of shadenfreude…
- Finally does anyone know of a creamy salad dressing that I won’t hate?