Here are some posts I haven’t written yet.
- George Michael has passed away
- My mama is making crusty bread rolls in the toaster oven in 15 to 20 minutes. We are eating them greedily.
- Fitness check-in: dropping meds, dropping carbs, making clothes fit
- More laser eye surgery
- I became a bow tie person.
- Maybe Japanese is next. I’ve been learning kana on the side.
I’ve gotten out of the habit of regular posting, which is tough, but I’m working on it.
Right now I’m in Vegas with the family. Last week was finals week at work; we had our faculty Christmas dinner on a Thursday night and I was on the road to Vegas on Friday morning. I took my parents to Rogue One, swanky bingo, and lunch at KJ Kitchen (a pretty good Cantonese seafood place).